Why is green juice so amazing for Crohn’s disease sufferers?
- Contains Chlorophyll which create an environment inhospitable for harmful microbes.
- Detoxing qualities to flush out toxins trapped with the gi tract and organs (liver).
- Alkalizing the body, organs and blood to allow good bacteria to florish.
- Regenerating with vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to heal ulcers and irritations.
- Feeds your cells all they need – a complete food in a glass!
So here is what I have after a trip to Trader Joe’s yesterday. My goal is to make something green and somewhat tasty. Kale, Fennel, Cucumber, Celery, Multi-color carrots, Red grapes, Lemons, Oranges, Pears, Green Bell Peppers, Ginger root and Parsley.
- Pear – sweet base/anti-inflammatory
- Fennel – base/alkalize/digestion
- Celery- alkalize
- Kale- detox/alkalize
- Lemon – detox/anti-inflammatory
- Ginger – detox/anti-inflammatory
I am always amazed when I look at these mixes and what I write along with each ingredient. Don’t you hope that the drugs that you take promote detox, alkalize and anti-inflammatory?? The problem is that they are only either designed to treat inflammation or they are designed to lower your immune system. They do not detox you and rid your body of toxins. They do not rid your body of harmful bacteria. Antibiotics will do that, but they kill all microbes including the good ones.
The recipe above offers you so much more than your drugs could ever do. Ask your doctor next time for a drug that will alkalize, detoxify, regenerate, decrease inflammation, heal and rid your body of candida/harmful bacteria. When he or she says no, then ask well why not??
Please post your comments below or please post a unique or favorite green juice recipe. Have a great weekend!!