Hello everyone! It has been a while, but I guess it is good to be busy with life. I wanted to talk about what I believe to be the sequence that starts the cycle of Crohn’s and how we might break that cycle.
The Crohn’s Cycle: My View(opinion)
- Antibiotics throughout your lifetime+ possible genetic predisposition.
- Food going in that has the wrong nutrients and tons of chemicals/preservatives.
- Gut flora begins to do a flip flop of good vs bad bacteria.
- The immune system reacts and attacks all bacteria and tissue.
- Crohn’s develops due to a compromised immune system and harmful bacteria overgrowth.
The medication used is for inflammation and lowering immune response, but not aimed at the compromised topsy turvy flora. Some don’t know what to eat or try to eat the right food. Some try taking probiotics, but they get lost in the trillions of harmful bacteria and yeast. The cycle keeps on going until something drastic is done like surgery. Now I would never question someone’s decision to go with surgery. They have had a unique path and they should be the only ones to make decisions.
How can we brake the cycle?
(Take your medicine as prescribed throughout) = I have learned the hard way to stop.
Picture a garden full of bugs, weeds, mushrooms and other crap you do not want in your garden. You can put pure water on it and fertilizer for food. You can put seeds all around as well. Your garden may respond to healthy additions, but odds are it will not survive with all that harsh stuff in there. (This of course is your Gi Tract)
I know I am repeating myself, but this is why fecal transplants begin to work!! Everything is evacuated and replaced with healthy flora, bacteria and yeast.
Here would be my steps: ( I am currently doing this weekly)
- Eat more organic/pure food and get rid of the commercial food from big companies.
- Begin to drink pure juices of course to help flush out the bad and bring in good.
- Do a weekly cleanse once a week. (IMPORTANT)
- RIGHT After this cleanse bring in the juice, turmeric, strong probiotics, ECT..
- Repeat from #1 and start to totally change the environment inside the Gi.
This is all based on what I believe to be common sense. If you have crazy stuff growing in your gi and or garden, you need to clear that stuff out and then add in the good stuff/seeds.
(I do take my medicine for Crohn’s to prevent any swelling from stress) I call stress the silent poison!!! I strive to be chill at all times!! – I am a teacher – haha
Have a great week!!:)