We all know that Crohn’s Disease has a large connection to the good and bad bacteria in the gut. This is called the Microbiome or your second brain. Now did the upset of the microbiome cause the Crohn’s Disease, or did the onset of Crohn’s disrupt the microbiome?
Either way, something must be done to change the health state of the bacteria in the gut. My current mission these days seems to be a weekly removal of the current bacteria and a replacement of good quality nutrients, vitamins and probiotics.
This can be accomplished by a one to two day weekend juice fast:
Friday Mid afternoon:
- Large Bottle 320z of higher PH spring water
- A 32oz of apple, beet, carrot, lemon juice: 1 to 2 bags of carrots to flush out!
- Double up on your probiotic after you flush out to replace.
- For dinner: any juice along with half an avocado blended in to keep full.
(Your body should flush out this night to make way for all the good stuff coming in)
- A large cup of green tea and honey
- A morning green juice – any
- Good spring water
- Afternoon – Any juice along with a blended avocado to keep full.
Saturday night: Eat a light dinner – include garlic if you can to help purify!
I have to say that I felt so overly energized just doing this for 1-2 days. I cannot imagine how it might feel if I did it for 30 days!
Evacuate – – – – – Replace – – – – – Heal