- 3-4 Carrots – Soothing to the Gi tract, antibacterial, energy
- 1 Apple – Colon Detox, digestion
- 3/4 cup Cranberries – Anti-aging, prevents diarrhea, digestion, anti-biotic/probiotic, UTI infections
- 2 Clementines – Immunity, Energy, viral infections,
- 1/2 Cucumber – Hydration, Alkalinity, Inflammation
- 1 inch Turmeric Root – Anti-inflammatory and everything under the sun!!!
The color and taste of this recipe is just like sunshine in a glass. It will give you a nice burst of energy as it absorbs directly into your trillions of cells. I remember trying to use cranberries earlier when I first started juicing and I only did that once – haha. Cranberries can be pretty bitter, but now with this recipe you cannot detect it through the smooth sweet flavors.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and you are continuing to juice daily. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary for daily juicing, which is January 11th. I remember last year that the juice challenge ended on my birthday, the 31st. My wish was to be free from medication by my birthday. It is a great feeling to know that these methods continue to work well for not only myself, but for many others around the world. Keep it up because I am still going strong!