The more I think about all that I have learned in this past year, the more anger I feel toward the medical establishment and how they have not taught me any of what I know today. I would still be swallowing handfuls of expensive bright blue pills daily with expensive visits to the specialist. I might even have had surgery at this point! I am so thankful I chose to take the natural path through Dr. Gotro and began a 20 day juicing challenge just about 1 year ago. I am also thankful that I stumbled upon a random youtube video that sparked my knowledge about what is in our food, so that I could prevent my family from harmful toxic ingredients.
(I think the medical route is necessary, but I think they are simply keeping us just well enough to keep coming back.)
Thus begins my rant on the medical establishment as I think of these questions : Why didn’t they inform me of all of this? Why don’t they know?
By taking full control of my own health I learned:
- My Crohn’s medication was simply covering the problem and not treating the real issue.
- My Crohn’s medication in time would poke tiny holes in my Gi tract, creating leaky gut – Seriously look it up!
- Juicing is a way to get essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients in your body without too much fiber.
- Juicing certain ingredients heals the damage from Crohn’s.
- Juicing cabbage and other ingredients heals ulcers in the Gi tract.
- Juicing turns an acidic body into one that is alkaline.
- Disease cannot live in an alkaline body.
- Juicing kills bacteria, yeast and allows the good bacteria to flourish.
- Juicing detoxes your entire body.
- Juicing kills cancer cells and stops others from growing because of alkalinity.
- Juicing regulates the bowels for better elimination.
- Juicing is highly anti-inflammatory and way more effective than prescription drugs.
- Juicing improves my energy level.
- Juicing improves my mental clarity.
- Juicing improves my eye site.
- Certain probiotic strains are needed in those with Crohn’s or IBS.
- Digestive enzymes are needed in those with Crohn’s to effectively break down food.
- Oil of Oregano kills harmful bacteria and yeast to restore the balance of the microbiome.
- Coconut oil kills candida yeast.
- Garlic is a major bug killer in your Gi tract.
- Our food which is filled with immune altering chemicals, is the reason for Crohn’s to develop.
- I do not digest nuts well due to low stomach acid (the beet test). Corrected with HCL and enzymes!!
- Lastly, the balance of the Microbiome is the key to reversing Crohn’s.
None of the above was ever discussed with me on any visit to my doctor or specialist and that makes me so angry and also worried for others. I learned all of this and more in just 1 year of investigation, self-testing and discussions with others. I will continue to learn and spread the word. I hope that others decide to look past the brainwashing and try some of my methods that have worked so well for me. Thank you and end of rant:)
I really was not that angry, just disappointed in our system:):)