- 1 apple
- 4 wedges of Pineapple
- 1/2 Lemon with skin
- 1/2 golden beet
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- 3 Collard Green leaves
- 2 leaves Kale
- 1 thumb Turmeric
– About 250% vitamin C
– About 650% vitamin K
I have to say that I expected this recipe to be pretty rough tasting due to the heavy green ingredients. I was totally surprised at how great this mixture was. The pineapple, apple and lemon cover up all bitter flavors in this dark green concoction.
This recipe is completely detoxifying and it might be a good idea to wait until you have been juicing for a long while. You do not want to feel the side effects of detoxing too quickly.
- Collards – Great for the immune system, blood detox, major cancer fighter!
- Cilantro – Digestion, Antibiotic(flora), Anti-inflammatory, Immune booster
- Kale – Detoxifying, Anti-inflammatory, Cancer fighter
- Golden Beet – Blood cleanser, Detoxification, Ulcers, Cancer fighter
- Pineapple – Digestive enzymes, Anti-inflammatory,
- Turmeric – Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic
- Lemon – Anti-inflammatory, Immunity
- Apple – Colon Detox
I really love to look up this information right after consuming this recipe and I think it is completely obvious of why this works for Crohn’s, Colitis and IBS. I mean just look at all of the benefits above!! It still surprises me:)