This juice recipe I created was pretty unique both in taste and in color. The ingredients in this one mix together in an interesting way and almost taste tropical. The color is like a salmon pink color which was quite a difference from what I have been making. I bought the aloe juice at Trader Joe’s for $1.99. It comes in a small bottle and I usually have one when I go shopping there over the weekend. Please make this one and let me know what you think.
- 10 oz organic aloe juice – Anti-inflammatory
- 1 apple – colon cleansing
- 2-3 purple carrots – Antibacterial
- 1/2 lemon with skin – Anti-inflammatory
- 1 inch ginger – Anti-inflammatory
- 1/4 fennel bulb – Anti-inflammatory
Please pass on this blog site to others who are having trouble with Crohn’s or Colitis. I see way too many people on the social networks that still think the next drug is going to magically work for them. They need to give this all a good solid try.
I am about to hit 10 months medicine free from Crohn’s.