When I am creating a new recipe I am usually thinking 90% for health and how it will lead to even greater health down the line. This leaves 10% for taste and I don’t really care about the taste if it is super healthy. All recipes that I post on this blog site are for the most part tasty enough for the general public – haha. With that said, here is another super tasty/good for you mix I created today. This is a really good one!! I focused on the taste while putting it together and then looked up all the health benefits that you see below afterward.
- 1 peeled kiwi – Immunity, fatigue, ulcers
- 1 pear – Anti-inflammatory, Cancer prevention, Immunity, colon health, fatigue
- 2 peeled oranges – Immunity, ulcers, fatigue, prevent cancer cells
- 3 carrots – Alkaline, cancer fighter, anti-inflammatory, ulcer healer, fatigue
- 1/2 bulb fennel – Cancer fighter, gas fighter, digestion
- 1 bell pepper – Antibacterial, anti-fungal, cancer prevention, immunity, blood clot prevention
- 1 inch ginger – Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, fatigue, immunity, gas pains
Well I learned today that even when you are thinking about taste to create a recipe, the health is always there no matter what. Give this one a try. It creates a large amount of juice so you can cut it in half if you wish.
Watch and subscribe to Jason Vale who creates some really tasty recipes that are also good for you: https://www.youtube.com/user/Juicemasterjasonvale