Here is a nice mix dedicated to strengthening your immune system. This recipe has over 600% of natural vitamin C and about 140% vitamin A. It also has about 1,500% vitamin K which is awesome for those with Crohn’s. This recipe also contains 100% vitamin B and about 18 grams of natural protein. After drinking this one yesterday I helped my neighbor lift his car to rotate his tires. haha! Well I felt pretty darn energized after consuming this one.
In addition to the vitamins and protein each ingredient has additional benefits for your entire body:
- Kale – Immunity, detox, anti-inflammatory
- Oranges – Immunity, energy
- Bell Pepper – Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial, Anti-yeast
- Fennel – Anti-gas and bloating
- Celery – Acid neutralizer, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-cancer
- Lemon – Acid neutralizer, Immunity, anti-inflammatory
- Ginger – A super food = everything you can think of!!!
I am a teacher of 9 years and one day my class got a highly contagious stomach bug. I had 7 students out by the end of this school day. I got the hot and cold flashes that day and ran home to make a mix like this. Nothing progressed from there and I woke up feeling awesome!! Give this one a try and here is a link where you can plug in your ingredients to check the nutrition percentages. http://juicerecipes.com/build/